Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Venue for under 18's disco

Options
  • 07-07-2009 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I have posted this in some of the other forums, but haven't had much response. Maybe you lot know more. I have been asked to try and find a venue for 250 to 300 foreign students. The party would need to be easy to get to in Dublin or the outskirts, and be available from 8 to 10pm. There would be a DJ and supervising staff. They did have Radio City one year, but I believe that is closed at the moment? Anyone know of anywhere?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

See due to the times your talking about you wont get a normal night club as they'll want to be open by 10 without kids hanging around. Try your local sports clubs and church halls.

The other option is to have it earlier in the evening and finish at around 9, then you might get a club to play ball with you.

Advertisement