Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know Your Veg*ns (Pictures and info!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

freakishly happy, me likes! :D
    iv only two legs also!! i feel your pain girlfriend!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

maameeo wrote: »
    freakishly happy, me likes! :D
    iv only two legs also!! i feel your pain girlfriend!
    I'm not taking anything for granted after what we were looking at last night :p
    --LOS-- wrote: »
    ye, I'm one of those really boring people with only two legs :p

alternatively here's an ickle pic, I look scarily happy in it.

I knew pattingdown those pockets would work! Hi!
    Stop being so happy, right at me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I'm not taking anything for granted after what we were looking at last night :p

I won't question and I'm not thinking of anything weird, I promise.

I knew pattingdown those pockets would work! Hi!
    Stop being so happy, right at me! :D

Ye well I forgot about that conveniently hazy pic, I'm not usually that mad happy looking either :p

Hi o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I won't question and I'm not thinking of anything weird, I promise.
    Best not talk about this. :D

Ye well I forgot about that conveniently hazy pic, I'm not usually that mad happy looking either :p

Hi o/
    \o

Maybe you are the opposite of me, look all broody emo in pix and in fact never stop laughing and giggling.

Maybe you are the opposite of me, look all broody emo in pix and in fact never stop laughing and giggling.

I can be quite guilty of the never stopping laughing myself if I get started :D

(I'm gona stop spamming this so much now :pac:)

• Advertisement

Gawd you feel guilty for spamming already, look at my count there. Oh dear :p

*remembers who's in charge around here*

spam spam spam

Damn straight miss --LOS--, you'll spam and you'll like it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Can I spam too? Actually isn't spam meat?

--LOS--, strange happy face aside, you're so pretty! :)

Phew somebody else said it and I don't have to! Oh cra-! :p

You can spam all you want, you are my protegé.

• Advertisement

Hi anothernight, feck I'm still up :pac:

don't be fooled, it's hazy and dark and small for a reason ;)

I'm a huge disappointment in person, hats are good for that though and hoods :pac:

Tsk tsk women... they never see themselves the way they are do they? :P

So what about yourself there then...do you think you are pretty? Now I have cunningly set you up to sound hypocritical or cocky ;):p
    Haha only messing.

I know I'm the best lady here anyway!

Tar I did too have my doubts about you before, much confusion after reading TCN before here :D

I've been getting it for years, people expect to meet a teen lesbian :pac:
    It's funny to see the guilty looks in somebodies eyes when I shake their hands at a boards meet up.

Oh reading my forum will be confusing I imagine!
    As you can see, people like to trick others even when they know, I find it so funny. I even got a hawt gal to go to a beers as me before. :D

ye sometimes I like people to think I'm a gay man, not, although I have had people on boards confuse me for being a guy coz of some stuff I've come out with.

Those ones that are in on it are the worst.

Youre in tcd right, you have exams next week? (sorry, the war)

I thought you were a guy, although I wasn't sure after I read some post that I forget. /cool story bro.
    Anyway, I was wrong :eek:

They are the best, and now you are you, you hear!

Can't believe you mentioned it! I have exams starting monday for two weeks straight, ugh! You in college or what do you do?

I hear ;)

Oh sorry, I couldn't help locking that information to memory when I spotted it before (I'm not a stalker :pac:), it can be a tender subject I know. I have a friend in HPC who has exams next week too, they're so early :eek:

Ye I eh "do" physics, in college, I should be finished by now but I'm not, tender subject :pac:

Oh do you . :p

You're not a stalker? ghey, heh. Quite tender as it's realllly a pain, thought I'd never do more exams after undergrad and here I am one day away form some excrutiating ones! when are yours? How did I forget what you did in like two minutes, whooops!

Tar likes his stalkers =]

Good luck with your exams, both of you ^^

• Advertisement

Maybe a little, would you ever stop knowing so much about me like. You are one of the finest, making your first post and knowing what foods I hate and about the ginger love. :p

Thanks, all these 12-14 hour days in the library really suck. Good luck in your exams in a bit, they grow up so fast!

I do indeed and he shall be stalking you from now on too, watch yer back!
    nah he knows nothing of boards, he does however provide some privileges...... heck I was even studying myself in the postgrad room the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if some people in trinity were totally convinced I go there :pac:

I believe there are exams in May in DCU though.

I do indeed and he shall be stalking you from now on too, watch yer back!
    nah he knows nothing of boards, he does however provide some privileges...... heck I was even studying myself in the postgrad room the other day, I wouldn't be surprised if some people in trinity were totally convinced I go there :pac:

I believe there are exams in May in DCU though.
    Sweet two new stalkers. Hold the show, you even study in the same room as me, and it's not even big! I'm in there all day every day ugh. Now you have two ways in :p

Oh some exams unrelated to you is it, best of luck to those taking them

It is big enough in fairness if you include the viewing gallery. I don't think I'll be going back there though since the last time some eejit sat across from me munching an apple, although ya never know. I prefer the yellow room myself.

Thanks, best of luck with your exams, they are a lot earlier.

And with the risk of giving you a sleepless night I'm going to go now, see ya round :)

viewing gallery, haha you get to look down on everybody! Dunno the yellow room. I ate an apple in there once (apologies), would be so funny if that was me, although it wasn't. It's small enough that I'm starting to feel I know the people there!

I'll know how to test if you are there, the angry look if I take an apple out.

oh, gnight soooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

:P The [url=]Grapevine[/url] was made for all this chit chat! Somebody give it some love!! Or more boardsie pics on here:pac:

point taken, I shall abuse the grapevine in future. Don't wanna scare off any of the other veggies either :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Don't wanna scare off any of the other veggies either :)
    Precisely ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

It's a nice place, enjoy. Beside my family home.

Raging I already knew this :p

Anywho, howday all! My name's Sinéad, I'm 20 and born and reared in Shligo. Moved to Dublin for college 2 years ago and after 1.5 years of a course I hate in UCD, I'm dropping out and heading back to 1st year General Science in either UCD or Trinners come September.

I've been a vegetarian for about 4 months now. Haven't eaten red meat since I was about 12. I'm also dairy-free at the moment for health reasons, aswell as gluten-free but it's really not that hard at all. Good thing I luuuurve soya.

Anywho, enough rambling. Here's moi on the right:

25469_1322586837608_1618967574_30795039_1822125_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Hi Hotaru (and everybody else I haven't addressed formally for that matter :pac:)

Good luck with dropping out and starting over and all that millarky, it's all part of it. If everybody who had started my course with me finished it with me, it would be a completely different class :pac:

I love soya products too, can't understand how people cringe at them, except the soya milk from lidl, that's rotten.

Advertisement