Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know Your Veg*ns (Pictures and info!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

that does not look consensual to me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If it was I wouln't feel like a big man now would I.

Atm I'm cartoonizing photos of myself

166858_487758464860_785779860_5677104_3300987_n.jpg

167780_487752719860_785779860_5677019_634305_n.jpg

165369_487759739860_785779860_5677123_4337816_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

happy new year veggies!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Christmas in sligo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

so pretty/handsome :pac:

• Advertisement

Pretty's on the right :pac:

Handsome's on the...hmm better stop now :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

Here's my snowman, gay best friend and me posing for our big modeling career.

20569_1304401323274_1027714238_959002_8235518_n.jpg

And look, don't judge me. Practicing humping on snowmen is perfectly normal. I think. Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Christmas in sligo :)

Leather couch and animal fur blanket thing?

GET OUT

fake leather, fake fur GET OUT

• Advertisement

for moonbaby :p

/puke

you would

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭lanysmiles:)

everyones (still) looking spiffy!
    :D

(havent posted since like page 33...)
    hows everyone doo-doo-doing?

Any veggies heading to Akuma-con?
    :D

havent seen you in a while! Not me anyway, still afraid to go to cons :P
    konata might!

I like cons

oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Feu

still afraid to go to cons :P

aren't we all :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Amberw122

Ok so 742 posts later :)...

Well im Amber (if you havent already worked that out from username). Im 19 in two weeks :D Have been living in Kerry since 2005! Though im originally from England. Been veggie for about 5 years now but vegan since the new year!

Random stuff about me :-I was studying Computer Systems and Programming in UL last year, but a few too many drinks later i failed miserably. Hoping to study either Criminology or Communication Graphics and Design next year :fingercrossed:

Music is a huge part of me.. I wont go anywhere without my ipod! I play Clarinet and learning to play my guitar (that most of the time sits in the corner of the room looking pretty)..

I love Crumpets :D

Got my first tattoo last week... super happy.

I have absolutely no sense of smell!

Ohhh and if im not at work i'll most probably be found playing Xbox or Trivia... kinda taking over my life bit by bit!!!

my pic.. http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x383/Amberw122/17478_270115950347_522940347_4396899_965163_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Amberw122 wrote: »
    I have absolutely no sense of smell!

every man's dream girl *parp*

welcoem to here!

Absurdum wrote: »
    every man's dream girl *parp*

welcoem to here!

lol well it sure does come in handy..

And thanks :D

• Advertisement

Welcome Amber, I like when people give us all the info :)
    I've a lot of relations in Kerry myself, probably the nicest part of the country down there. You seriously have no sense of smell?? :eek: I can't imagine, I think that would affect me a lot :/ GL with the new veganism and do post about and such!

I love Crumpets :D

Got my first tattoo last week... super happy.

:D hello!
    what kind of tattoo? :D
    Oooh and where, I've been wanting one myslef, but I'm looking for a good tattoo artist who uses veggie friendly inks!
    also congrats on vaganism! :D

also!
    :p you should go to cons- theyre mighty boring if people arent friendly!
    (ugh bad experience of almost silent cons :/ )

--LOS-- wrote: »
    Welcome Amber, I like when people give us all the info
    I've a lot of relations in Kerry myself, probably the nicest part of the country down there. You seriously have no sense of smell?? I can't imagine, I think that would affect me a lot :/ GL with the new veganism and do post about and such!

Thank you LOS :D Yup im the same.. i like to know a bit about the people im talking to, as random as the stuff may be :)
    Kerry is lovely but very quiet! Can be very nice when you get the whole beach to yourself in the summer :p Though it would be lovely to be back in the city at some point!
    Lol i know it sounds really weird to most people but ive never known what its like to smell so it doesn't seem like im missing out on anything!
    hello!
    what kind of tattoo?
    Oooh and where, I've been wanting one myslef, but I'm looking for a good tattoo artist who uses veggie friendly inks!
    also congrats on vaganism!

hey :D I got two bluebells on my right inner forearm. I found it really hard to find any tattooist that uses vegan friendly inks. Alot of the ones I contacted couldnt even tell me what was in the inks they used which was extreamly annoying.. In the end i got mine done by a friend of the family who lives in canada. Had to wait a long while untill he was over on holidays, but he mixes his own inks so was well worth it :) Another option i looked into was getting my own ink. Ive heard that some artists have no problem with it, but couldnt find anywhere in ireland that do vegan ink so would have had to order it from a tattoo shop in the uk! Also have been warned you have to be careful with what ink you get as some veggie friendly ink can fade really quicky so can cost a fortune after you get it re-done a few times.
    also!
    you should go to cons- theyre mighty boring if people arent friendly!
    (ugh bad experience of almost silent cons :/ )

What is Cons? <--- maybe just me having a blonde moment :o

Myself and Tar spent the day in Clerys window today! I won this....
    Clerys Clock

Clerys and its famous clock is well known as a place where many romances have begun. The two lucky winners of this date will be given the chance to start there own romance by having a lunch date in one of Clerys windows! As you dine with your date you can watch the world go by on O’Connell Street and have your every need catered for. Time will fly as you and your date sit below Clerys Clock and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Clerys window. This fantastic date will consist of a 2 course lunch and wine.
    :pac::pac:

some people passing by even came into the shop to jump in the window with us. I reckon were famous all over the world now with the amount of pictures we're in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Must have sickened Clerys to find out veggies won it - "oh no what'll we cook for them?":eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Must have sickened Clerys to find out veggies won it - "oh no what'll we cook for them?":eek:

Thought the same thing as I looked at the pics!

Lovely pictures I must say. And it seems like such a cool prize!
    Also, I absolutely must comment on Tar's beard... it makes me happy that it's still there ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well im Amber
    Oh...hi there! :) Welcome to the greener side of Boards :)
    Yup...imagine the fuss haha! "Lets give them a head of cabbage..they'll be fine" :p
    Lovely pictures I must say. And it seems like such a cool prize! Also, I absolutely must comment on Tar's beard... it makes me happy that it's still there ^^
    It's a wonderful prize...well done L:) How'd you get it?

Peas has a smug face there, I likes it! Keep da beard:cool:

Ye I was worried about that at first and the 2 mains that we got were the only veggie options but actually they were both delicious!

It's a wonderful prize...well done L:) How'd you get it?

I saw the competition on boards but it was for 50datesindublin so I wasn't dreaming of winning something like that, some of the other dates sounded really cool, there was one similar one but eating in your own private luas outside stephens green, costume dress shopping, I thought ours was the worst at first.

• Advertisement

ye i heard them calling the manager when we said we were veggie, saying they better have veggie dishes ready. ;p

my goats cheese aubergine pesto brushetta was amazing!
    /beards it up

was a really fun prize

Advertisement