Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

location for day after wedding in Killarney

Options
  • 07-07-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestion for a good lively location for an evening gathering of about 30-40 people in Killarney the evening (Saturday) after a wedding. Somewhere that will do finger food would be good too.

Thanks,
    Derek

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

I was in Killarney last week and staying in the Ross hotel, they have a really cool cocktail bar at the back of the hotel and there was a wedding party there. It was the actual afters of the wedding I think but they had finger food and drinks and they all seemed to really enjoy it
    http://www.theross.ie/restaurant-bar/lane-cafe-bar.html

If it is a small enough crowd it could suit??Depends on the kind of atmosphere you are looking for I suppose but the wedding party seemed to be having a great time!:)

Advertisement