Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estranged Vid

• 07-07-2009 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭

Big G n' R fan, not of the pop ****, love the UYI stuff and unreleased as singles tracks. The following is a cracking vid of 'Estranged' put together from many different gigs:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Class video it would be right up there with You Could Be Mine! I enjoyed Estranged: Makin the video, class!" it prove's how out of it slash and duff were, totally on another level, Axl talking so strangely about his relationship with Stephanie Seymours Son on how upset he was over him leaving!!! Weird! He truely was off his head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

hyn-zie wrote: »
    Class video it would be right up there with You Could Be Mine! I enjoyed Estranged: Makin the video, class!" it prove's how out of it slash and duff were, totally on another level, Axl talking so strangely about his relationship with Stephanie Seymours Son on how upset he was over him leaving!!! Weird! He truely was off his head!

Glad you can see it dude, coz I can't and I posted the bloody thing!

Care to fix?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgPJwK07SSY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Big G n' R fan, not of the pop ****, love the UYI stuff and unreleased as singles tracks. The following is a cracking vid of 'Estranged' put together from many different gigs:
    Only add the part after 'v' when posting a u-tube link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Estranged knocks the bejesus out of november rain imo,original promo vid was even more surreal than november rains too!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

lord lucan wrote: »
    Estranged knocks the bejesus out of november rain imo,original promo vid was even more surreal than november rains too!!

Estranged is WAY better, NR was overplayed and overplayed and overplayed!

Great song, great vid that too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

I looooooooooove Estranged. Probably my fave song off the UYI albums.

Advertisement