Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

velux blinds

Options
  • 07-07-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

hi gang,just had the attic converted in the park,and was wondering if anyone knew a good place to buy roller blinds for velux windows in bray or greystones.i ve got the code from the window;checked online so many places.any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 FVC

buy online - can't remember the site we got ours as it was over 3 years ago. We saved at least Eur 50 on a pair of Velux - delivered from Denmark in less than week - simple to install - would recommend the Velux Blackout Siesta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hell Toupee

Velux.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭lakeroad

www.b4i.ie - I bought 3No. velux brand blinds from this website and saved €60 even with shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 bloggj

hillarys blinds they are uk company but have sales rep in our area. they were very competitive when i moved to estate in 2004 so am sure can dogood deal

Advertisement