Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question...??

Options
  • 08-07-2009 8:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I had chemical pregnancy last month and my period lasted about 8 days ( usually 4) and now this month my period is about 4 days late I did a pregnancy test and got 2 negatives but dont know what to do is it because I ouvulated later maybe? Am going mad...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭**Caroline**

Hiya..

Sorry to hear about your chamical pregnancy!:( That's awful!

Maybe the reason your period is delayed is due to your body adjusting back to normal after all the change it has gone through recently? :confused:

If I were you, I'd wait another day or two for my period to arrive and if there's still no sign of it, I'd try another home pregnancy test. If the test is still showing a negative result at that point, I'd go see my GP.

Trust your instinct though and if you're concerned in the mean time, go see your doc asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I am in the same boat as the OP - am on day 29 of my cycle now - yes, it can go to 30 but that is rarely...you do not want to know how much I have spent on pregnancy tests so far (my cycle is 25-30 days)...OP, I really hope that you got what you wished for - I know exactly how you feel.

Advertisement