Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's newest and biggest Nightclub - Wright Venue - Swords

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Aligomez wrote: »
    SNIP: Please don't quote spam, it just makes life more difficult to removing it. Just reporting it is the best way to deal with it. Thanks.
    OldGoat

Wow, that is a beautiful and totally non-obvious example of the art of shilling…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Aligomez wrote: »
    SNIP: Like I say in the post above Report spam posts rather then quote them. We can delete a users multiple posts with ease but we can't find quoted posts as easily and then we end up having to delete/edit users posts with this little notes attached explaining our motives.
    OldGoat
    And you sign up to boards.ie just to say this?
    Shills just don't make the effort anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

"an eclectic mix of chart and house"? What an obvious shill. :rolleyes:

ModEdit: Now this post makes no sense as the original shill post has been deleted. Thanks for Reporting but please don't engage with them. It makes all our lives easier by making the thread easier to maintain.
    OldGoat

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

So... is this place still open? Is it still "classy", or is now a hole? Esp as you'll need to get a taxi back into Dublin to get a bus home, is anyone not nearby going to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

theres a free bus.

have been a few times, living in swords.

not my cup of tea as a general disco bar type place.

seen roger sanchez there i think, about 3 years ago?. when he played the broom song i knew that was my cue to leave. only went back once, for a fund raiser night.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

The wright venue is a credit to Michael wright he spent money on a massive venue when the Celtic tiger jumped ship he kept things going and don't forget the full time jobs that he is keeping going and the indirect jobs as well. I say fair play to this man he is one of the guys who kept ireland going true the dark times and before you start this **** i don't work there i am not his friend i have noting to do with the place. But no there are just sad people out there ready to see the place closing and say i was right i knew it wouldn't last well your wrong so wrong your life is shallow and you live in the past . Ireland needs 1000s more men and women like Michael wright. may your business live long and bright ... Here end it the lesson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

The wright venue is a credit to Michael wright he spent money on a massive venue when the Celtic tiger jumped ship he kept things going and don't forget the full time jobs that he is keeping going and the indirect jobs as well. I say fair play to this man he is one of the guys who kept ireland going true the dark times and before you start this **** i don't work there i am not his friend i have noting to do with the place. But no there are just sad people out there ready to see the place closing and say i was right i knew it wouldn't last well your wrong so wrong your life is shallow and you live in the past . Ireland needs 1000s more men and women like Michael wright. may your business live long and bright ... Here end it the lesson

The Wright Venue wasn't Michael Wrights venture, it's his sons... Agreed that Michael was a legend, but otherwise your point is moot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Was it a lesson on bad punctuation and spelling?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 125 ✭✭wishwashwoo

Who cares ?????

Advertisement