Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tourism events for Ireland? A Portlaoise bull run? or Tullamore tomato fight?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

A FF politician witch hunt! I'm sure it would draw thousands!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Jeeze I wouldn't like to be the one trying to hold the other end of the see saw that harney was on :rolleyes:

And yes to all the pc ex PD supporters, I am making reference to the fact that she is overweight :P

Well we have puck fair where we have a goat, but we don't really chase him around the town or be chased by him.

We could have a nappy run of sorts in Killarney.
    Somebody will have to empty the horse nappies and if we could convine a few tourists to do it all the better.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 24,078 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Tourists? I wonder whatever happened to the foreign ones? Unlike the natives, they didn't have to stay here after they got robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭maninasia

Countryside Cycling festivals.....

Advertisement