Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please refund my subscription

Options
  • 08-07-2009 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭

I would like my recent annual non recurring subscription refunded to my pay pal account.

Payment sent 3rd July. €50

Please inform me how to achieve this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Sure, not a problem, have done that now. The balance should shortly appear in your account.

Thanks for your previous contribution, much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Ross wrote: »
    Sure, not a problem, have done that now.

Thanks for your previous contribution, much appreciated.

Your Welcome, but, before you get the wrong impression.

I want to have more control over my subscription therefore I am changing my subscription to monthly recurring instead of annualy because, well, I want to have control.

I am also going to request a user name change. You do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

I'm afraid I must be particularly dull so, I'm aware you have another Help Desk thread about a moderation issue but username changes have (historically) rarely had the effect that the user desired!

Happy to hear you're still subscribing; whatever method makes it easier for you to manage :) Obviously we'd like to provide as many options to people as possible, even the requirement to have a PayPal account is really non-ideal - but must do for now.

If you've any problems reactivating your subscription feel free to drop me a PM.

Advertisement