Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband provider's sell BB thay can't supply in Cobh

Options
  • 08-07-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

This has happened twice firstly with my own provider puretelecom offered 7.6mb then told on day they said it would be activated they can't supply my line can't handle it.
    Then Vodaphone at home offered me same 7.6mb asked them to clarify before that they could offer it he said every thing seem's fine if you switch and we can't supply it you can go on 3mb(which i'm already on)that tie's me to 12 month contract.
    So i decide to contact eircom straight away they said no you cant have that speed.Asked if there were any plan's to upgrade the lines in Cobh his reply oh i could'nt tell you that i don't know.So is there any way to find out upgrade plan's for area's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You don't really know what speed DSL will do until after you get it.

line upgrades are rare.

Advertisement