Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Extermination.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

off to me wigwam........needs to rest for the battle tomorrow!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Backs up cement truck. Buries wigwam in cement. Grabs flamethrower to quick cure cement.*
    One down, how many more to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki quietly sneaks in, Sprays Wolf liberally with lighter fluid, tosses match and runs like the wind.:eek:
    Sorry Wolf but you were last:P
    BawHaHaHa !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Deki wrote: »
    Deki quietly sneaks in, Sprays Wolf liberally with lighter fluid, tosses match and runs like the wind.:eek:
    Sorry Wolf but you were last:P
    BawHaHaHa !
    You smell burning hair?
    *targets deki with vulpine-seeking missile.*
    Fwoosh, yeah that should work.

You smell burning hair?
    *targets deki with vulpine-seeking missile.*
    Fwoosh, yeah that should work.

Deki had been sleeping in her underground den, safely wrapped in her pink invisibility cloak, and protected by her extensive missile jamming network
    when she was awakened by a "woosh"
    She steps to her weapons console, flips giant laser to power 5, sets pinpoint accuracy selector to canis lupus,settles back to watch old movie on AMC with Helen Hays- such a sweet old lady.
    Bye Bye Wolf.

Check your settings Deki. You just fried my buddy Larry. I'm not saying what setting you need for me.

Curses !!! Foiled again :mad:

*Releases immature irradiated samurai mole to burrow into Deki's den.*
    Go get her Normie.

What is that noise outside? Oh just look what a mess irradiated samurai mole bits here, there and everywhere. I really think you should come collect the parts Wolf and stop leaving your little messes about.

• Advertisement

I told him to go underground when he attacked. You has land mines doncha.

I got a lot;) but I'm not telling.
    Turns back to computer"Drat! I know that sequence is in here somewhere."

*Grabs shovel, and heads to cemetery.*
    Time to dig up some reinforcements.

That will do you no good Wolf. The undead flee before me. :pac:BawHa Ha Ha!
    But that may help pinpoint your location.hmm...
    Darn, I don't think I'm gonna get this wrapped up before breakfast.:mad:

I was actually planning to stitch together a Frankenstein-esque monster to wear down your defenses.

I love Frakenstein monsters. Take plenty of pictures- you'll want to have something to remember him by when I blow him to the 4 winds.

• Advertisement

I plan to armor plate him before I send him out. First though I need to find a suitable brain. Where's colrow?

You sure you don't want to rethink the part about using Col's brain?
    Most of the posters here are of the feminine variety-There might not be any reason to destroy him after all.:p

Alas Wolf I am under time constraints and must take on my day's duties-Don't kill everyone off before I get back- leave me something to look forward to;)
    Battle on!

You sure you don't want to rethink the part about using Col's brain?
    Most of the posters here are of the feminine variety-There might not be any reason to destroy him after all.:p

Alas Wolf I am under time constraints and must take on my day's duties-Don't kill everyone off before I get back- leave me something to look forward to;)
    Battle on!
    You actually hit on my reason to use col's brain. I figure he can seek and destroy all you ladies for me. Then I just activate the self-destruct mechanism, open my umbrella, and wait for the red rain to stop.

colrows brain not really any good for anything ....unless you know how to make gravy!!!!

Fine, then I'll use yours.
    *Activates bomb hidden in fluffy pink bunny*

• Advertisement

ha ha gave that to deki.........just to keep her company,

*Beats jg silly with a frozen halibut.*
    Next time I use a tuna.

stop wolfy please .....stop...stop........oh that tickles!!!!!
    time for my aerobics

right foot left nut,

left foot right nut,

right arm slaps hard on wolfy head,

left arm swing and hit him in the ass!!!!!!!!

*Hits hidden switch on wall. Watches jg drop into gelatin tank*
    Good luck getting out of that one.

floats to top think i will just stay here in the sun for a bit!!!go to work joey bots, just fly around his head make him dizzy........but dont hurt,not yet!!!!

Engage shielding. Activate EMP device. Somebody grab a broom and clean up the darned joey bots please.

joey bots only regenerate from all little bits.......so you have just made them double.....joey bots are here till the end,just like me!!!!

Where did I leave that liquid nitrogen?

always good for a nice facial.....will you massage my hands too????

*Sprays jg down with liquid nitrogen*
    To smash or not to smash before I go to bed.
    SMASH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

joes girls wrote: »
    always good for a nice facial.....will you massage my front bottom too????

Nah woflies not intrested in girlz bits

Think about it! i also have the regenerate gene....do you really want 100's of me running about !!!!

colrow wrote: »
    Nah woflies not intrested in girlz bits
    *Calls the splatters* Flint, Detritus show colrow the door please, and don't bother opening it. Alsop send someone to clean up these frozen jg shards and dump them somewhere offsite.

to late regenerating has begun!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

shotgun blasts jg into tiny smitherines - sweeps some bits here and throws some bits in fire and some bits in bins and lets the dogs and catgs munch on rest - jg gone to rest

yeah it was a good rest!!!
    back now whos goin to take me on????

Locks jg in a small box. Throws box into a larger box. Throws larger box into still larger box. Wraps chains around largest box. Covers largest box in cement/ Fires box into black hole.

Wearing cloak of invisibility, sneaks up on Wolf bashes him over head. Spreads soapy lather on muzzle. Snickers as he is picked up by animal control. Bye Bye Wolf.

Releases the hounds to chase down Deki.

• Advertisement

Deki feeds hounds ribeyes. Hounds love Deki.

Goes looking for Englishmen who want to go on a fox hunt.

i got meself a merc so i can keep you in me sights and impale you on me bale spike i've installed on the front for silage lifting

Fox hunting illegal in this state. Wolf is arrested and thrown into cell with several large thug foxes. uh oh look out Wolf.

colrow wrote: »
    i got meself a merc so i can keep you in me sights and impale you on me bale spike i've installed on the front for silage lifting
    I has orbital death ray. You has cigar box burial in your future.
    Fox hunting illegal in this state. Wolf is arrested and thrown into cell with several large thug foxes. uh oh look out Wolf.
    * Wolf walks out of jail wearing new fox fur jacket. *
    Red is so not my color.

Meanwhile, Deki has planted mine field around dwelling of Wolf. Watch your step wolf.
    I think you'll look quite good in red Wolf -flowing from open wounds.

• Advertisement

Locks jg in a small box. Throws box into a larger box. Throws larger box into still larger box. Wraps chains around largest box. Covers largest box in cement/ Fires box into black hole.

woooooooo, jack in the box.......loves that game!!!!!

Yeah and I knows you replaced your jack in a box with a vibrator in a box, !!!!!!!

You see Deki, this is why I has my trusty robo-dog. I let him sniff out all the land mines before I approach my house. Oh hell, he missed one. Least I got in okay.

Well Wolf, I'll have to retreat and try again later. At present I have to prepare myself for battle with the evil money overlords. Battle on !

*Loads pistols,sharpens sword, plants mines*
    I'm waiting. Who wants to get shot or beheaded first?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement