Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Extermination.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

There you go eating public servants- you know that's not good for you. I believe you must have a secret death wish. I'll just help you out. Contacts friends in mother ship. Dark saucer shaped shadow slides over Wolf's house. Blazing light beams Wolf aboard. Bunny ranch huh? Wait till you find out what these guys have in mind...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

meep meep.......zooms by when you two are busy.......!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You little grey freaks think you gonna probe me?!
    I don't think so! Hey, uh, how do I steer this thing?
    Oh hell
    *Crashes ship onto JG.*

Watching from underground sancutuary Deki chuckles as flames from crash turn into giant mushroom cloud. Wolf and J.G. gone in a blaze of glory...R.I.P.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Wow, who knew that bathroom was actually an escape pod. Now where is that sneaky little fox?

• Advertisement

Fox holds empty beer bottles "tink ..tink..tink... tink... Wolfeee!!! come out and playeeeaa!!!"

*Snipes at Deki from hot air balloon using green arrows.*

Watch out Wolf! Electric lines!---Uh oh! - too late. death by electrocution. Wonder how that will read in the papers?

Alas poor Oliver, I knew he was an idiot for trying the balloon stunt.
    *Decapitates Deki*
    Oldy yes, but still a goody.

Silly Wolf , ripped off head of my scare fox. Now how am I supposed to keep those pesky birds out of my corn? Opens creaky gate "here Spot ! Mama's got a job for you. Fetch Wolf."

• Advertisement

Hello Spot.
    Kablooie
    Spot is now lots of wet spots.

All the little wet spots crawl toward one another and reform into one reunited Spot. Spot blows incinerating breath on Wolf. Where's the barbeque sauce?

Should have brushed Spot's teeth. Now meet my vampire horsey, Aluminium(yeah he's pure white). Din-din is serves Al. Hopes you like fox and hound.

Luckily fox has stake and mallet. Hi horsey this is for you. C'mon Spot- imagine calling you a hound. Wolf has a lot to learn. Deki climbs onto Spot's back they fly away, First Spot circles Wolfs house and let's spray.
    (gotta go for now and engage myself in other battles Wolf- maybe you should get out the power washer now huh?)

ElectroEagle take care of Spot while I stops deki.

Deki drops grenade on electro eagle. Deki and Spot fly on into blue sky until they are only a tiny speck on the horizon. Faint echo of Pet Sementary by the Ramones is carried in by the wind.

Dispatching Chimera drones to attack Deki and Spot.

(I can not believe I keep letting you lure me back into this:rolleyes:)
    Chimera drones never make it to Deki. Spot blasts them into melting silver rain with his super hot breath. While enjoying her beautiful Saturday Deki will mull over her many options regarding the demise of Wolf. Happy trails Wolf. Later;)

Silver rain!

*Runs for life, waits for rain to stop in secret underground den*
    I shall return.

Deki and Spot return. Deki puts on cloak of invisibility and sneaks to entrance of under ground den (nothings a secret from Google Earth) She carries a small vial of luminous green oozey stuff. Carefully she breaks the vial into wolf's den as he peacefully snoozes.:)
    Green Slime creeps toward Wolf's right hind leg. Don't wake up too soon Wolf -give it a little time. The mutations will be quite amusing...:eek:

• Advertisement

Starting to see why I slept in an alternate location from my den. What happened to Petey?

ooh! Drat you Wolf!:mad: Why must you make this so difficult? Why don't you just go check on Petey and see for yourself what happened. You know you're curious :) I'm sure you can outrun the mutated, 1-eyed, tentacled monster and his electrical bolts (gracious that sounds a little like Sarkthulhu:eek:) Go on Wolf just a little peek. It'll be all right.;)

Well I just fried Petey. I choose to call that a mercy killing. I'll be sending you the bill for cleaning my den Deki

I'll just put it with the others Wolf. Are you sure you didn't get just a little of the green slime on you ? You know it feeds on energy- frying Petey will only speed up the mutations allowing new horrors to sprout forth.

No but I did find a tube of blue slime that I slipped into your morning coffee. Should be taking effect right about .............now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Why would anyone want to outrun a tentacle monster..?

*sandblasts cyberwolf77 to the skeleton*

Aw, gee whiz, Wolf, sorry to dissapoint but I let my coffee get all cold this morning while I was plotting to destroy you. Poured it down the porcelain convinence... probably out to sea by now. Have you seen any news reports ? Maybe it will turn up...

Didn't outrun anything Sarky. I disentegrated my mutated friend.
    Thanks for destroying that imperfect clone of mine.
    *Ties Sarky's tentacles into knots. Shot puts Sarky out of sight*

Deki's family motto is "I make sure" Sorry Sarkthulhu it's a family thing. Stabs Sarkthulhu with deer footed staff right through his chest. Ecch! now that's going to be a messy clean-up.

• Advertisement

It's a good thing I removed all my vital organs for safe keeping a long time ago.

*stabs Deki in the face with an empty whiskey bottle until the struggling stops*

My family motto: Kill everything that moves and salt the eaeth afterwards.
    *Releases swarm of tengu to destroy Deki*

I have no idea who you've just done in Sarkthulhu and likewise you Wolf. I've been safe down my den for quite some time as it's just not safe for a little fox to be out alone at night these days. Never know what Hooligans you'll meet. Readies barage of automated homing ninja stars. Divides equally between Sarkthulhu and Wolf, presses start button and watches on screen. - a long sight better than anything on t.v.

*Raises zombie army*
    I love undead human shields

I prefer live human shields. Zombies don't make such pretty screams when they get torn apart.

*Uploads coordinates of Deki's little hidey-hole to the orbital particle cannon*

Ooh, I wonder what this button marked "fire ur lazor" does... SHOOP DA WOOOOP!

ooh I like the undead. They're such fun. Great target practice, although it's hard to miss with a shotgun, Thanks Wolf when I've had my fun I'll drive a few back your way. Be ready now...

• Advertisement

Time to get me paws dirty apparently.
    *Grabs boomstick. Removes left hand and replaces with optional chainsaw attatchment.*
    OK you undead backstabbers come get some.

Oh great Sarkthulhu didja really think I would let my force fields down- don't be silly. Oh and I want my stars back so pick them out of your hide and set them free.

*Activates force field jamming technology srolen from The Borg. Slips into Deki's den.*
    Time for a chainsaw enema sweetheart.

Wolf finds note on desk top, "Hi Wolf, guess by now you Know this is just a decoy den, but what you might not have considered is that i would sacrifice it just for you." Ka Blam!!!

*Summons secondary mutant mole emergency rescue units.*
    Come dig me out you blind bastiches! I got a fox to skin and calimari to make.

• Advertisement

Deki releases evil chinchila bandits to fight with moles. Fighting usually goes on for days. Try breathing through your nose Wolf- panting only increases the heart rate.

I'll just use my graboid to dig me out. Good boy Frankie. Now go tunnel under Spot's kennel and have a snack.

Spot is not likely to be worried by anything you might send after him. What he can't fry he can slaughter, and he's always ready for a snack.

FRom beneath Frankie devours.............Spot

No he didn't - you're just trying to get me out in the open.
    Spot doesn't even sleep in a kennel.
    Puts on Invisibility cloak goes out to check on Spot. He's fine.
    You're an evil Wolf who is going to be very sorry.

My plan worked.

Deki and Spot go for a night time flight.
    So high you, Wolf cannot see them.
    Pooh on your plan- well Spot did anyway:p

Spot just went pooh on your den Deki. You not the only one with invisibilty capabilty. I'll be waiting for you when you get back.

Spot is very accurate- he's been practising for centuries.
    What are you hatching up now Wolf?
    I'm not worried Wolf- I'm a lucky little Fox.

Deki wrote: »
    Spot is very accurate- he's been practising for centuries.
    What are you hatching up now Wolf?
    I'm not worried Wolf- I'm a lucky little Fox.
    Yeah, I'm a wily old wolf.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement