Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last to post: Extermination.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

*Nails JG's feet to the ground.*
    Say hello to my little friend!
    *Pulls out huge weapon*
    BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!
    Either she disintegrated or she somewhere in space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

oh my your big weapon sure looks small from up here!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Enjoy orbit. Watch out for satellites.

lordy im sort of a little bit stuck on this flippin thingy!!!!!!!
    ah well i will sleeps here till laters,then will return to even up your head for you!!!!

laters!!!

I'll call somebody to get you down JG.

Right after me nap. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Deki sneaks in while Wolf sleeps,- with air gun nailer. one or two through his remaining ear,others through his extremities. Wolf howls upon waking. "Hey Wolf. Just got around to trying this out- Christmas present. I should of tried it sooner- It's really fun- you should get yourself one." fires in two more in tail. Then runs like the wind. Need to put some space between Gulliver and me.

Yeah, like need more holes in my body. Releases drone wyverns to chase down Deki. Goes back to napping.*

Spot has melted your Wyverns- just like you to take advantage of the poor least intelligent branch of his family. It's not that you need more holes Wolf,
    lord knows you don't, it's just too much fun to resist.
    Spot and I are having a game ourselves. I toss up the family silver and Spot quick melts it'
    Wake up Wolf! here comes the rain.

*Opens Umbral portal*
    Blessed weapons should be here somewhere.

Uh oh Spot, maybe we better save some of the cutlery to cover my staff and any other thing we might find. Wolf always wakes up so Grumpy when he doesn't get his sleep out.

• Advertisement

Let's see here....
    Blessed battleaxe, no.
    Sacred Singing Sword, no
    Blessed Bullwhip of Eternal Punishment, save that for later.
    Sacred Spear, no
    Divine Daggers of Demolition, no
    Bad Girls Who Need to Be Spanked vol. 12, been looking for that.
    Here we go, the Blessed Minigun. Sanctified bullets not included, oh joy.
    After I run to the ammo store and bless some bullets you in real trouble DEki.

You think you're the only one to be blessed Wolf.
    Spot himself is a sacred protector.
    You should just go back to napping.
    (am a bit interested in singing sword)

Never said I blessed. Said I was going to bless bullets. I'm ordained and am allowed to do that according to the rules I has to work under. You don't want the sword, all it sings is bad covers of '80's hair metal.

"...pour some sugar on me..."
    Hmmm, could be very useful as form of torture.
    want that sword.

*Makes note to hide sword somehwere Deki will never find it.*

mmm... now what was it he did to open that portal? Darn should've paid more attention.
    Raises staff- throws some random lightening bolts Wolfs way. Duck Wolf!- just keeping my hand in...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Kitsune, dragons, and elder gods weren't enough. Now I must contend with phantom pirates as well. This should be just swell.

What are you wailing about Wolf?

• Advertisement

Defending this thread from all comers is becoming very difficult.
    *Sprays Deki out the thread with a fire hose.*

Evil Wolf. Now I not only have a headache, i'm sopping wet. Climbs up tree stand to dry off. Loads canister into handy cannon. Bio warfare Wolf. Cannister breaks open onto Wolfs big feet. Hope you've had your shots...

Yeah I was doing shots just this past Saturday. Jack and Jim came over and I killed them both.

That happen a lot Wolf? You really want to do in your only friends?

Later Wolf- gotta go dry my hair -wouldn't want to catch a summer cold.Happy trails.

Jack and Jim as in Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I got the bloody pig flu so I'm standing in dublin airport sneezing over all the folks going to merryca

Put your mask back on wolfie

• Advertisement

I'm immune colrow. Who do you think helped start pig flu?

I know it was you fellating warthogs that started it, but now I'm sending back a mutated from that will, turn you into a putrid green slimy mass once more!!!!

Hey, I just paid for some harmless research. How was I to know some fool would start trying to impregante pigs. Oh yeah, how's your human-sheep crossbreeding program coming along?

im still up here looking down on ye!!!!!!!!

Jack and Jim as in Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.
    You mean you do have other friends Wolf ? Probably more of the same.

Hey J.G. had to go back to see where he'd left you:) Isn't that just Like Wolf to not finish the job. Sets rocket co- ordinates on course to J.G.'s satellite. If you're still around after the explosion you should be plummeting back to Earth soon J.G. Well, at least those parts of you that don't incinerate in the atmosphere. Now, let's see ...Ah Matt... Where did I put that ghostbuster suit ???

• Advertisement

colrow wrote: »
    I know it was you fellating warthogs that started it, but now I'm sending back a mutated from that will, turn you into a putrid green slimy mass once more!!!!
    I already tried giving him the green slime thing Col. He claims he didn't get any on him, but I think I see the Mutations beginning. See that jerky sorta twitch- they'll be calling him Twitcher before long
    Sorry you have the piggy flu Col- but we all gotta go somehow:) I'll miss ya.

;)

I forfeit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

:p

As do I!

whats this battle of the smiles???????

thanks deki, was a bumpy ride but im back!!!!

neet the noo jgs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Hows the back healing jg.

Gosh JG, I'm really glad you're back in one piece. Didn't happen to see a big bad wolf somewhere around Buffalo from your vantage point up there did you? I think he might have blueberry stains on his big ol' paws.

no didnt see much from up there.....bloody wolfy, thought he was going to leave me there.......laters all.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

enjoy the blueberry pie jg

I no eat blueberry pie. I much prefer cherry.

• Advertisement

Hello Wolf. You back from your travels?

I has returned to do battle.
    *Releases swarm of hornets*

Hornets can't pentrate my ghost buster suit. Got it out for Matt but comes in handy here.
    Hornets like honey too don't the Wolf I know bees do. Tips giant bucket of honey over wolf. It sure is messy and I think you're standing on an ant hill.

Steambear get over here and help me clean off this honey.
    Nothing like a good steam cleaning to really bring out the luster of me fur. Now for Deki.
    *Picks up minigun loaded with blessed bullets.*

blessed force field up. Ha! my blessed shield will stand up to your blessed bullets. picks up silver hammer and whirls in full circle lets fly at Wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

*hopes onto ghost train and drives over cyberwolf* mmmmm fresh road kill....dinner anyone?

Deki wrote: »
    blessed force field up. Ha! my blessed shield will stand up to your blessed bullets. picks up silver hammer and whirls in full circle lets fly at Wolf.
    magicianz wrote: »
    *hopes onto ghost train and drives over cyberwolf* mmmmm fresh road kill....dinner anyone?
    *Uses deflection spell to send hammer through magicianz ghost train dispelling it.*

Deki scampers up into tree stand and loads crossbow with silver tipped arrows. Hmm maybe need invisibility cloak too.

*Uproots tree Deki is hiding in. Tosses Deki and tree into lava pit.*

• Advertisement

Deki is saved by Spot who then chases Wolf back to his territory with super hot blasts aimed at his tail. Quit wrecking the forest Wolf that's not thinking green.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement