Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optimus Prime on Letterman

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Everything sounds better when spoken by Prime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I want three minutes and fortyfive seconds of my life back. Absolutely none of that was funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

utterly stupid, tbh, only good thing about it was gettin a good shot of Prime talking with the mouth guard up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,839 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

chin_grin wrote: »
    I want three minutes and fortyfive seconds of my life back. Absolutely none of that was funny!
    V9 wrote: »
    utterly stupid, tbh, only good thing about it was gettin a good shot of Prime talking with the mouth guard up.

+1 Never liked Letterman. Leno was far better, but looks like time hasn't been good to David since he used to be on Sky a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

really big meh.

I was thinking they might at least have a reference to the competition from the first film where they had the internet choose one piece of dialogue and *Do a Barral Roll* almost won. :(

Aside from that they could have done so much more with peter cullen then a simple top ten, an interview with him staying in character would have been nice. And lettermann's jokes were awful (overheating/cab etc)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Jeebus. Is the consensus in America say this is funny? I kind of chuckled at the Jewish comment but even that...

Still, any Cullen is good Cullen.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

SDooM wrote: »
    Jeebus. Is the consensus in America say this is funny? I kind of chuckled at the Jewish comment but even that...

It made me chuckle only because it reminded me of the bit in Family Guy.

Advertisement