Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Nokia phone

• 08-07-2009 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I need a new phone and I was also thinking of buying a GPS system. I think now that I'll just get a phone with a decent GPS system built in.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'd like to stay with Nokia. I wouldn't use the phone alot for music or photos but I suppose I'd still like to have good capabilities for that. I'm new to driving in Dublin so I might be using the GPS regularly until I find my way around(a decent screen size would be useful)!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

E71 or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

That'll be N95/N95 8GB/5800 that are out now.
    Or N97 coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

AFAIK Nokia will charge you 60 euros per year to license the spoken driving instructions for Nokia Maps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭webels

N95 with garmin, great combination

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Nokia 5800. I have it and love it

GPS, 8GB MP3 player, WI-FI. It's a class phone I think and most importantly better than my heap of crap INQ1

Advertisement