Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full tilt down?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 1:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Is FTP down for anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

lazlo wrote: »
    Is FTP down for anyone else?
    yup down here.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

Just back now!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

New software. Check out the cool new hand history player; it's superb....

:D

My mods are gone:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

im really not a fan of this upgrade!!!

the picture cards are tougher to see on the flop(some parts of them missing at a certain size table.. wtf!!) and when you make the table smaller it becomes K Q and J instead of the picture... annoying!
    also find it tougher to see my cards when its smaller now, this has got to be improved very soon now me thinks. the hand history thing is long awaited, pokerstars did this months ago and has taken full tilt a long time to do the same

also, the animations are crappy for me. the cards arent being dealt out, i can hear them being dealt but it skips and shows me the cards in a few seconds. I am multi tabling omaha though so I dunno. all in all, just a rant about how **** this upgrade is

• Advertisement

oh, the flop just came k-9-9 there all red, the table size was small and it was near impossible for me to tell if it which flush draw was out there... horrible update for players who multi table and dont use coloured decks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Who doesn't use a 4 colour deck???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

players who multi table and dont use coloured decks

I think you've just unwittingly plugged a leak!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

The hand history is always blank for me? I cant see any of the hands played at my table? HEM seems to grab em fine though? Weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

My mods are gone. :(

• Advertisement

I never use multi coloured decks, and I used to 24 table before, none of my friends do either and they all play 12+
    most do but there are others who dont, the new graphics are just annoying for me tbh, and I also can't see the hand histories either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Wtf?? It's horrible, basically impossible to play. There's a massive delay between giving me my options to act and actually being shown my cards, so by the time I actually know what I have, I have about 3 seconds to act. Holdem Manager also stopped importing after 6 hands. They'd want to fix this quick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I'm unable to download the new SW update, have to ship someone money as well and can't log on to do this. So frustrating, keeps saying unable to decompress archive.

I'm unable to download the new SW update, have to ship someone money as well and can't log on to do this. So frustrating, keeps saying unable to decompress archive.

This happened me on my first attempt but downloaded fine 2nd time round:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I've tried 5 or 6 times now to no avail, my friend will just have to wait I guess!!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

digiman wrote: »

Before you launch the 'Full Tilt' icon right-click and choose 'Run As Administrator'.

This might help.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Brian_N

The last hand function wasn't working for me earlier in tournaments but fine now in a cash game. Looks well.

Mullicker wrote: »
    This happened me on my first attempt but downloaded fine 2nd time round:confused:

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

ffs, norton internet security is blocking my hand history and pokertracker is not working for me..........

as for the hand replayer, it doesn't work in your first log in either... so you have to download it twice... and play twice... update is terrible

• Advertisement

Poker tracker working but showing my stats from entire database instead of the session???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭busbybhoy

Anyone else having problems with "delays" and "freezing" with the new software. Never had this problem before!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭NewApproach

HEM was importing but HUD not working with the new upgrade...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 TigersBunker

Worst update of the year award, everyone i have spoken too is having some sort of problem!! If you can get it to work is the hand replayer black now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

lol, there is a new update... that didnt take long, so many faults

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

What is the deal with Full Tilt??

Downloaded a new update and now it wont respond when i try and open it, nice work whoever's in charge of all these updates lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

lol hanvn't played on ft with a week just going to log in now to see what the story is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

yeah i have problems decompressing files

Advertisement