Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full tilt down?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

ran it a second time and had no problems i then had to download abode flashplayer
    i will try a tournie and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

yeah, sucks big time. i'm reduced to playing on ipoker! :eek: until somebody sorts it out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭busbybhoy

Its a joke!! They arent responding to emails either. Im cashing out and moving elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Wont respond at all for me, im using Vista, tried to open it about 10 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭busbybhoy

Any suggestions for new site with high traffic and decent tourneys? Stars and FT are the only sites i use and i dont imagine there are many sites with so much traffic and non stop tourneys?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

FT customer service is a joke, they take at least 2 days to respond. I've already taken my money else where.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

Ive always liked playing on full tilt but i emailed them a few days ago with a problem where i cant view my last hand history and still have no responce. Id prefer not to move sites but if i dont get a reply and a solution soon im going to have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Brian_N

Just installed my 3rd update now.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

I just got disconnected and when I reconnect im requested to "update"
    it wont click so i have to uninstall and reinstall, thus getting blinded out.
    email sent to support....2nd time this has happened and pissed off

will let you know the reply i get...anyone else cant.."update">?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

Spend the day re-modding FTP with help of 2+2. Pretty Happy with new set up:)

• Advertisement

spent the last 4 hours with norton live support trying to fix my full tilt hand replayer. Finally its been fixed.
    And i got the new norton internet security for free. Fairly happy with the result. Still having trouble with poker tracker thought. Anyone else have trouble with pokertracker since the update?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭tibor

shano_88 wrote: »
    spent the last 4 hours with norton live support trying to fix my full tilt hand replayer. Finally its been fixed.

What was the problem?

norton were blocking the last hand function and the guy couldnt fix it so he uninstalled my norton which was a 2005 version. After he uninstalled it the last hand function still wouldnt work and it still said that norton was blocking it even though it was installed on my computer. After this he tryed installing my 2005 version of norton again and he couldnt find some code or something and after what felt like forever he said norton were rewarding my loyalty with a new 2009 version of norton. Eventually he got the last hand function working. I had to uninstall full tilt and reinstall it and finally it worked!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamesAA

Hey, I have been having problems with this too, eventually I got it to update, but now the 'last hand' replayer still doesnt work for me. I dont have Norton ,does anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Just uninstall and reinstall it to clear any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

anyone else having serious problems with getting disconnected since the recent update, before the update i might get disconnected once every couple of weeks now its happening every half hour and sometimes worse.getting well hacked off with it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

I had log in trouble last night where before i entered my password the screen froze.

I searched and found:

http://pokerforums.fulltiltpoker.com/fulltilt-client-freezing-solved-t84524.html

thanks i will have a look at that and see if it sorts it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

mdwexford wrote: »
    Wont respond at all for me, im using Vista, tried to open it about 10 times.

How did you get on with this? I had trouble with it as well and each time I clicked to install new software it did nothing. I ended up downloading from the web instead and it worked then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Eircom getting fooked not helping matters I guess
    Eircom Problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How did you get on with this? I had trouble with it as well and each time I clicked to install new software it did nothing. I ended up downloading from the web instead and it worked then.

I found a thread on 2+2 deleting the thing that Roadsweeper linked to above, worked ok since then but still a little bit slow freezing for a couple of seconds when opening up the cashier and stuff.

site still freezing the odd time for me, it has cost me over a grand at this stage . had 4 aces , bet the turn , opponent raised most of his stack and then it freezes on me , that post cost me 6 o 700 on its own, dont think full til t will give a toss, support doesnt reply

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

I think I'll apply :D

Full Tilt Jobs in Dublin

Advertisement