Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For An Old Fridge

Options
  • 08-07-2009 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

I'll try here before going to adverts. Basically i'm looking for an old fridge/fridge freezer reasonably priced. Its going into the shed so it doesn't need to be anything spectacular. It just needs to be working and have the doors still on it. I can collect it myself. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i dont have one, but i always use freecycle.org and have got many things ive needed from it , always another option for you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I have one sitting in the warehouse (athy) looking for a home - will save me bringing it to recycle centre. Fridge freezer, dark grey, good condition. No charge.

pm me if you want to pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sorted. Thread can be closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

super-rush wrote: »
    I'll try here before going to adverts. Basically i'm looking for an old fridge/fridge freezer reasonably priced. Its going into the shed so it doesn't need to be anything spectacular. It just needs to be working and have the doors still on it. I can collect it myself. Thanks in advance.

Save starting a new thread. The one i got off mcaul packed up over the weekend, so i'm looking for another one. Like i said its going into a shed to be used for storing fishing bait so doesn't need to be new. Willing to pay(within reason)

Advertisement