Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition Free

• 08-07-2009 1:08pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Capcom have released a free flash version of Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition. Thought I let you know just in case you some of don't have it.

Can be found over at
    http://www.dotemu.com/sf2/

Ah CE Pyscho Crusher for the win!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

LOL so slow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

yeah that is incredibly slow. Was there blood in the original SFII?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Cheers Azza, thats my afternoon in work sorted :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

L31mr0d wrote: »
    yeah that is incredibly slow. Was there blood in the original SFII?

Yup. Also a little vomit when you CFP someone.

SDooM wrote: »
    Yup. Also a little vomit when you CFP someone.

Yeah it looked odd seeing blood spray out of Ryus mouth. When did they phase that out?

They could do with a bit of it in SFIV. I mean when Blanka bites you it looks like he's drooling instead of blood spraying out of your neck.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There was blood in world warriors as well, i find it weird as well that they got rid of it. It was nice to have and quite realistic,

I actually really like champion edition. The slow speed means it's very tactical and it has by far the best single player of the SF2 games.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The slow speed means it's very tactical and it has by far the best single player of the SF2 games.

well by slow I meant it was severely lagging for me. Might be firefox though. I'll try it in chrome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep got that as well :) but it's an awful lot slower compared to SSF2T, it's a completely different game really.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

L31mr0d wrote: »
    Yeah it looked odd seeing blood spray out of Ryus mouth. When did they phase that out?

They could do with a bit of it in SFIV. I mean when Blanka bites you it looks like he's drooling instead of blood spraying out of your neck.

My god... making me feel old dude.

It's weird for me NOT seeing blood in SF.

I believe the first version with no blood was the World Warrior on SNES. Special Championship on MegaDrive had it though.

Advertisement