Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In need of some numbers

Options
  • 08-07-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi this is my first time on to Boards.ie and I have a major favour to ask.
    A friend of our families has asked this favour really but for reasons which I will explain cannot do this himself. Last week his brother went missing. Many people have helped in the search for him but still there is no luck. The family are desperate and in their desperation are trying all avenues. They want numbers for witches, mediums, pyschics who can help them in any way.

Please don't post any hoax numbers, this is very serious and extremely stressful time for the family and all of us. I would appreciate all the help you can give in this matter.
    I'll forward on the numbers myself to them.

Thank you

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I would remind posters not to post numbers in thread.

Secura, I can appreciate how stressful this is, and how much you want help. Im just going to offer some small advice. Avoid readers with high fees, in my opinion this kind of work should be done pro bono. Get your reader to confirm information you already know about the missing man, to confirm a link to him, before accepting any information they give you about his whereabouts. Tell them nothing except yes or no to statements they give. I only offer this as I do not want to see you exploited in a time of great worry and stress.

I hope your friends brother is found quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Secura

Thanks Onyx, I really should have stressed the pm the numbers to me shouldn't I? I really appreciate the advice you have given and will pass that on for now.

Kind Regards,
    Secura

Advertisement