Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No-bonersville. Population Tallaght01. My bravest post ever :P

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

turgon wrote: »
    For the next month or so, as long as was with her, it was always an issue with me. I was always worried I couldn't get one in the foreplay stage, and sometimes half way through sex it would "fade." When we were getting heated up and she said we couldn't due it due to her period, I was nearly glad.

There was no one who I could talk with. I mentioned it to my buddy, but he found it more funny than anything else. I'm friends with a group who are disproportionately inexperience with these things. So it was a case of just trying to forget it.

First question is there any reason you "can't" have sex during her period. Some towels sorts out the mess. (Even if it does taste......odd.)

Secondly, I was lucky when it happened to me in the respect that I talked about it with my friends. I was embarrassed telling them but it had happened to all of them at one stage or another so that was cool with me that relieved any embarrassment.

Actually the one friend I expected to mock me about it was the coolest of the lot really. He LOVES sex considers it the most important part of a relationship so he helped me through my troubles!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

First question is there any reason you "can't" have sex during her period.

In my experience the girl is completely unwilling. Id be up for it, they wouldnt be.
    Actually the one friend I expected to mock me about it was the coolest of the lot really. He LOVES sex considers it the most important part of a relationship so he helped me through my troubles!!!!

Your lucky you have such friends to talk to; when it comes to sex I just simply dont.

Advertisement