Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where is the best place to buy the cowon s9

• 08-07-2009 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:Di want to buy the new cowon s9 i am torn between 2 websites
    pixmania and advanced mp3 players
    what i really want is a seller with a good after sales service
    if sumthiing happens with the player down the line that it will be dealt with well

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

torres_no9 wrote: »
    what i really want is a seller with a good after sales service
    if sumthiing happens with the player down the line that it will be dealt with well

Rules out pixmania straight away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 torres_no9

Mactard wrote: »
    Rules out pixmania straight away
    really ok thanks that was going to be my first option
    are they really poor with customer services

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Yep, they're quite bad and i'd never buy from them. There's loads and loads of stuff on this site regarding pixmania issues. This is a narrowed down search: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=7414025

Mactard wrote: »
    Yep, they're quite bad and i'd never buy from them. There's loads and loads of stuff on this site regarding pixmania issues. This is a narrowed down search: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=7414025
    ok i think ill give them a miss thanks :D
    any websites you would recommened

Well I like AMP3.co.uk myself, but have a look on amazon.co.uk aswell. As far as customer care goes I can't really fault amp3. Not sure if there are any irish sites that offer the S9 but if anyone else could chime in on this one I'd love to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

COWON S9 8GB Titanium / Black €202.90

COWON S9 16GB Titanium / Black €266.73

Have boyght nearly €1000 worth of stuff off hardwareversand.de in the past.

I think we'll have to get a sticky going on where to buy DAP's and the like :D

i have opted for advanced mp3 players goin placin the order i enquired through their sales department they gave me reassurance plus they deal with the cowon repair shop in the uk so fingers crossed thanks for yere input really greatful :D

Advertisement