Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRO EV 2009 Random Lag Issue

Options
  • 08-07-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had a quick search and couldn't find much..I'm hoping someone else has encountered this before and found a solution.

I normally use my xbox on a 32" HD ready Panasonic that supports up to 1080i and it works perfectly.

I have a 42" Panasonic that supports full 1080p, every now and again during a game, game play just goes into a state of lag as if I'm running at 5fps or something.

If I pause the game and then resume, it's perfect again, until a few minutes later it will start running at really low frame rates.

I've tested 1080i and it's the same result and as far as I know it happens on HDMI and on component.

Any ideas what might be causing this? I suspect it could be some feature on the tv but i'm not entirely sure.

Thanks!

Samba

Advertisement