Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Junckers Flooring

Options
  • 08-07-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I have a small problem in my hall. A cable running underground emerges under my junkers flooring. I need to take up two floorboards to get access to it. I have little experience with junckers flooring and do not want to damage it.

I have the shirting board off and the door jam up to access the first board. However it does not come free. Is it possible the tongues are glued as well as the clips and if so what if the best way to remove?

Thanks
    Neil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

Not easy to do neatly:) Maybe easier to relay the cable:)

the first row may in fact be secret nailed through the tongue before the second row was fitted.

Any chance of a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Dr.Millah

Carlow52 wrote: »
    Not easy to do neatly:) Maybe easier to relay the cable:)

the first row may in fact be secret nailed through the tongue before the second row was fitted.

Any chance of a picture?

Hey man, thanks for the reply. After spending some time on it today it seems that the tongue is glued into the groove. So if i got it off it would never lay as well as it is now.

Because of this i have come up with a new plan and im just going to chase a new cable from the front of the house in.

Thanks again,
    Neil

Advertisement