Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To all Dublin Dwellers: Do you love your city?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭

I was watching Sport Matters on Setanta Ireland where the panel were discussing the rise of Leinster Rugby.

One of the panelists claimed (they had gone off topic) that Dubliners do not love their city (or are afraid to admit it) compared to Corkonians and The People's Republic.

So Dubs, do ye love Dublin and like to identify yourselves with it?

Dubliners: Do you LOVE Dublin? 21 votes

Yes.
    0%
    Yes but I don't want/embarrassed to admit it.
    100%
    Thomas from PresencesnickerpussRashersBendiBusmonkeyfudgeGaspodefunk-youhavanaInnervisionspuriousfalipolighteningadmiralofthefleetarybvtcw0eolkfcosmicbluefingergollyitsollyEerieD Audio TripperWIZE 21 votes
    No.
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Dublin hater!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

dublin has its problems but at the end of the day i love my city, it has real charm and some great characters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

:Dyup, i love my city : )

I love being close to everything, the different shops and people and nothing beats the atmosphere in croke park/ parnell park before a match when thousands of people show up to support the team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

When talking to anyone not from Dublin I always talk about how much I love living here. When talking to other Dubliners I'm more honest and talk about how I detest large parts of it.

Same as everyone else really no matter where they're from.

• Advertisement
Advertisement