Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Texts

• 08-07-2009 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

This might be the wrong place but feel free to move it if it is.

I registered for free texts with meteor when ever I top up by by 20euros before the time ran out to do so.However I have never actually topped up by twenty euros with this number.

So my question is will I still get my free text messasges if I top up by 20euros or did I need to do that as part of the registration? Thanks

Ok this might be better off in the consumer area of this site but I dont know how to move it..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Everytime you topup €20 you have 30 days of free texts (assuming you're on the right plan). Once you topup you should get a text a few mins later to confirm the free texts are active and then off you go.

So no, you don't have to do it at registration time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement