Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What areas In Ireland have bad or NO Broadband?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im curious to find out and get feedback from people who currently cannot recive broadband and what areas cannot be served in ireland. Anyone who is living in an area with bad or no broadband around Ireland let me know thanks

Jones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭proteuspal

Corduff county Monaghan is shocking altogether. Never saw the likes of it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

about a third of the country , too much to detail .

Why are you interested JonesL ...out of nosiness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

ComReg et Al love to quote Population rather than Geographic. Also they add Clearwire, ripwave and 3G, but those are not Broadband.

Satellite can be better than those. Even for Latency. It is universal, but its 790ms typical latency rules it out as real broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

About 95% of Broadband in ireland is utter crap, we are so far behind it's unbelieveable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

jonesL wrote: »
    Im curious to find out and get feedback from people who currently cannot recive broadband and what areas cannot be served in ireland. Anyone who is living in an area with bad or no broadband around Ireland let me know thanks

Jones

Your curious because you work for Imagine? 3 posts. 2 promoting 'wimax' 1 querying blackspots. I'd say your PR dept love you...
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

year old thread, lets leave at that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement