Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips on meets girls in Sligo?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am really struggling and could do with some advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Not really a Sligo issue so I would suggest you try relationship issues over here.It might not be the best place but it's the best place I could think of.
    I doubt it's just in Sligo your having problem so maybe someone there has more advice.

What are you doing at the moment that isn't working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 2 Guys 1 Cup

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Not really a Sligo issue so I would suggest you try relationship issues over here.It might not be the best place but it's the best place I could think of.
    I doubt it's just in Sligo your having problem so maybe someone there has more advice.

What are you doing at the moment that isn't working?

I found it pretty easy when I was in Oz so I think its more of Sligo thing. Its more places to go, things to get into, finding out what Sligo girls are like etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Definately think it can be to do with the location. Like i find chatting people (and i don't just mean the opposite sex) is a little harder in Sligo as opposed to other places...for example Cork (where i am living now).

It's like the music and social scene in Sligo is just not there (and in many other places too). Or people are just more inclined to stick to their own groups and less likely to branch out.

If your having issues with meeting girls you'd probably better of going to relationship issues as bobcar61 pointed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

I find that people in the north west generaly keep themselves to their selves. Just keep chatting at them and after a long while thy will open up a bit!

I'm a loud person and after 2 years people are getting used to me here in my village!

And hey there is always the interweb!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Get yourself a twin cam and a bag of cans - you'll be grand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

He wont be coming back here so no need for any advice for him. He was perma-banned yesterday.

PS. I think the user name might not help, maybe not too interested in girls :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement