Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text bundles

• 08-07-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

Do text bundles dissapear if you dont keep renewing it every month. About a week ago i thought i had a lot of texts but i didnt renew them(i was supposed to renew them today) and when i checked they were all gone. I dont think i used them all up. I'm on o2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It depends which bundles you have. Some are recurring monthly and will reset each month, then if you don't have credit you won't get a new bundle and it'll retry a few days later.

They also have once off bundles I believe.

How did you add the bundle to your account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Bob Z wrote: »
    Do text bundles dissapear if you dont keep renewing it every month.

No, they only stop if you unsubscribe with *105#. You get the new texts on the same day every month, if you dont have enough credit they try 24 hours later. If you still dont have enough credit, they wait till the usual date the following month. If you dont use the all the texts, they do carry over for 6 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

They did disapear. i didnt realise the six months were up. shouldnt they tell you that they only last six months when you get them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They did disapear. i didnt realise the six months were up. shouldnt they tell you that they only last six months when you get them

Its up to you to read the T&C's im afraid. It is a fairly reasonable amount of time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Davy wrote: »
    Its up to you to read the T&C's im afraid. It is a fairly reasonable amount of time.

i dont think they mention t&C's when i got the original texts.

Is there any point complaing?Would i get my texts back? or at least some credit?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i dont think they mention t&C's when i got the original texts.

Is there any point complaing?Would i get my texts back? or at least some credit?
    It's always worth complaining if you feel you've been hard done by. The worst case scenario generally is that you're back where you started.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

just go on the o2 experience and get all ur texts 4 free provided u top up by 20 euro a month that is

Advertisement