Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much an Hour

Options
  • 08-07-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi

I live in Meath, my back garden is overgrown and my friends brother has offered to clear it out for me.

I am supplying the petrol strimmer for the job, I am getting rid of the weeds.

But my qestion is how much do I pay him per hour, I would guess that there is 4 hours work all told.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Are you supplying the petrol aswell? I'd say see how long it takes, could be more or less than the four hours. About a tenner an hour would be about enough I'd say, not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭buttonsflyie

Hi Paddy

Yeh I am supplying the petrol.

Thanks for the input.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Chicken Run

I do garden maintenance for people and charge 15 euro per hour, but supply all my own gear AND tidy up after myself, so a tenner an hour seems fair (unless he'll take beer in payment instead)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Puffinpie

I do garden maintenance and charge 15 euros an hour which seems a reasonable rate and I don't have my own tools.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭ZappaFrank

you could try sleeping with him. when i was young it was the payment i preferred!

• Advertisement
Advertisement