Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disablility parking card & crohn's disease

Options
  • 08-07-2009 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    I am just wondering if there is anyone with a disabled parking card who suffers with crohns disease, and please don't everyone start putting up that why would they need one and what is wrong with your legs but at the moment i am off work for the last couple of months with servere pain!
    I am not able to walk! and this is a ungoing thing for me.

I would just like to hear if anyone has one.
    Thank you

Comments

I don't have chrohns disease or a disabled parking pass but noticed this thread on the homepage!

In order to get a parking permit, you need to have "impaired mobility" that said, if the doc signs off to say that you have such impairments (due to pain or whatever) then you may be entitled to one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 9to5 MeOhMy

I realise this thread was posted a long time ago...but its good point. At the minute i am suffering bad IBS, but I'm just waiting on results from a capsule endoscopy, as when i had the colonoscopy it showed some inflammation, so the doctor wanted to look further into it as he wasn't happy with this imflammation. I get sudden flare ups and i mean when i have to go to the bathroom...I have to go Right Away! I've found myself driving and the pain just hitting me, its just horrible & embarrassing! I understand Crohn's is even more severe, how have you been getting on since Crohnie?

Advertisement