Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wetsuit

• 08-07-2009 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

I'm looking for a wetsuit. I've been offered a 2 year old Ripcurl 5/3 excellent shape no hole/rips for €100 (Bought new for €235).
    Good deal or not? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

scubasteve wrote: »
    I'm looking for a wetsuit. I've been offered a 2 year old Ripcurl 5/3 excellent shape no hole/rips for €100 (Bought new for €235).

for €100 you could buy a new one or for €259 you can get a top Forth Element Proteus one that is supr snug for our water.

Check out my irishpadi link below. Head to the shop.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Thanks. Wheres the link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

Thanks. Wheres the link?

www.irishpadi.com

its easier to find the shop on mine but www.first4scuba.com is the main site. All the advise from divers that you need in there.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Chances are that the suit is a surf suit... surf suits don't make good dive suits ...
    Wouldn't recommend buying it tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

Yip AFAIK Ripcurl don't do diving wetsuits, only surfing etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gary82

You could have a look on the wetsuit section of divegear.ie for used gear. I've linked the site on a few threads now - hope that doesn't annoy the mods but v usefully website!

Advertisement