Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo - Dublin

Options
  • 08-07-2009 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

I want to get a Tattoo on my left Inner Wrist something like a Celtic cross and as its my first Tattoo just wondering if you people can help and recommend a few places in Dublin city center, i don't know where to even go or look. I have thought about it for a while and the pain doesn't bother me because i'll hit the drink after.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Vanbis wrote: »
    because i'll hit the drink after.

No you won't! Makes the blood thinner and will cause more seepage hence effing up the design if it's something intricate.

Not sure of places. But I'm sure others will post here soon.

Good luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

chin_grin wrote: »
    No you won't! Makes the blood thinner and will cause more seepage hence effing up the design if it's something intricate.

I was joking about the drink :)

I found a place in Swords village Co. Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Cod75

Theres a good place beside temple bar, near hardrock cafe i think its called

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tommyj

id highly recommend that place in swords,(stigmata).
    my gf got a tattoo on the inside of her wrist from the girl who works there,(her name is suva) and she did a great job of it. theres 3 lads who work there too and theyr very good as well.if i was getting a tat id definitely go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Snakebite on Abbey street is also excellent, I got one done the other day there =)

• Advertisement
Advertisement