Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trade in Nikon F75D

• 08-07-2009 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi all, I purchased a Nikon F75D as well as a zoom lens for it around a year and a half ago from a well known camera shop in Dublin for €250 and from my memory this was a deal as I dropped the name of my photography lecturer.

I am planning to bring the camera back into the shop where I bought it and trade it in to buy a decent digital camera, probably from the same shop. I'm wondering if anyone would know how much I can expect for the camera? It is in absolutely perfect condition, in fact it looks like it's never been used. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Have a look on ebay for new prices from HK and then knock a bit more off ;)

If they will trade it in that is,If not sell it on adverts.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

You may be offered 100 to 150 euro on trade in on something worth 800Euro by the shops. Thats my guesstimate.

Advertisement