Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Deals

• 08-07-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Headin' to Dublin next month for a few days.

Looking to stay around Dame St area, or that side of Stephen's Green

Being checking the usual online websites for hotels, booking.com, tripadvisor etc.........looks like the current economic climate hasn't affected hotels.
    Some of the prices are crazy, thought they'd be more offers out there, or am I missing something, hence the thread.

So anyone aware of some current offers?

Cheers........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

Depending on the day of the week that you need to stay it should be worth checking out D4 hotels www.d4hotels.com

July and August, rooms Sunday to Thursday from €39.09
    Checked a couple of dates and the Ballsbridge Inn was available at €39.09 and the Ballsbridge Towers and Ballsbridge Court were available for €49.09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

brosna, you're a fuppin' star, I could kiss ya :p

i dunno how I missed that thread you posted, probably spending too much time online :(
    ..........again thanks.

Advertisement