Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eagles of Death Metal

• 08-07-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

With Oxegen approaching, I am just wondering if anyone knows what drummer is touring with EODM ? I've heard Joey Castillo has been touring in 2009 ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Dunno. Feel like crying, can't get tickets for saturday, they're the band that i wanna see. Missed them in the academy too. Have fun you wench.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

Go up on the day, you'd be surprised how many tickets are for sales. And yes i will ha

I don't think i can do it! I'd be terrified incase i wouldn't get them! Bring on a shameless hissy fit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭oldscoil

Hey we'llallhavetea.

They're playing the Academy on the 26th of August.

http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com/pages/tour/365

Always a great show!!!!!!

:pac:

oldscoil wrote: »
    Hey we'llallhavetea.

They're playing the Academy on the 26th of August.

http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com/pages/tour/365

Always a great show!!!!!!

:pac:

just puked in my mouth. :D THANK YOU!! :D why i never get an email from the site i'll never know!!:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭ExoduS 18.11

i presumed you knew about that show because you said you missed them in the academy!

no, i missed the one in the academy earlier in the year! didn't know they were doing another one! its all good now, pickin up me tickets for oxegen tomorrow! so i'll get to see them twice now!:D yeay! are you goin yourself? i've never seen them before but i imagine them to be brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Can't wait to see them in the Academy. Will hopefully make the Dolans show in Limerick too. Yeah, its Joey drumming with them at the moment, absolutely brilliant live they are.

Mushy wrote: »
    Can't wait to see them in the Academy. Will hopefully make the Dolans show in Limerick too. Yeah, its Joey drumming with them at the moment, absolutely brilliant live they are.

wuhoo! Joey drummin, savage! Can't feckin wait!

wuhoo! Joey drummin, savage! Can't feckin wait!

I still think I preferred Gene. But hey, they coming back a lot, so cant complain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Oh my god I feel sick!!

Does anyone know if theres still tickets goin for this gig? :( I wont have money for another 5 days but please any info would be good :)

Or if anyone has tickets and is willing to sell? :)

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    Oh my god I feel sick!!

Does anyone know if theres still tickets goin for this gig? :( I wont have money for another 5 days but please any info would be good :)

Or if anyone has tickets and is willing to sell? :)

i think theyre sold out on ticketmaster BUT they may sell more closer to the date, ye never know. maybe get in contact with ticketmaster to find out, failing that, watch toutless like a hawk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

Alright thanks man.. in the meantime, If anyone knows of anyone selling tickets, please for the love of god.. pm me :)

Hmmm, never knew they sold out. This could pose a problem. Then again, I may be working, so not sure whether I can go.

Advertisement