Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Hero 5 Track List (Unofficial)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

*hurts* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Soby wrote: »
    Cant wait to play Sex On Fire:P(Dont hurt me)

One of my favorites in it , big chorus for the win :) (rock band version still owns it !!!)

Went beck to this tonight after my bout of beatlemania and it still holds up well, only thing im finding is i cant host games , which is proving to be a pain as im trying to get diamond rating on some of the song challenges that need a band and joining games hoping they will do one i need or begging them lol :D

Edit my favorites being , the 3 doors down and killers tracks, both bands ive not got much time for but both songs hella fun to play !!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

So... opinions on the tracklist?

Iggy Pops Lust for Life live mega fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dotzy

i taught it sounded like a decent song list but the game didnt live up to any expectations...a slight let down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

dotzy wrote: »
    i taught it sounded like a decent song list but the game didnt live up to any expectations...a slight let down

Welcome to Guitar Hero. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I can't stand that Elton John song, Saturday night or something....

Its no fun to play, and any time I play co-op career online someone picks and I have to suffer through its crapness....I just quit now if they pick it, rather than play it.

That aside, there are some great songs in this one, highlights for me were Only Happy When It Rains & Under Pressure.

Enjoying GH5 way more than I did The Beatles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Anybody got a link for the Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Tuning Kit, they don't seem to have it on the official sites anymore and my drums are driving me insane with the glitches.

Advertisement