Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BIKERS MEET UP...

• 08-07-2009 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭

hey everyone just wondering if anyone fancied a meet up of bikers - in a central dublin city centre pub
    was thinking the oval on abbey street if we get there early enough we could have the upstairs
    have a laugh - a few pints - share the biking stories good and bad etc you get the drift

would ye be up for it when and where would be when most could make the meet up??

suggestions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Good idea shezzie.

Count me in.
    I like the venue - easy enough for everyone to get to.

Any idea of dates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

All caps heading. Hmm... I like. This will indeed get attention.

ATTENTION ALL BIKERS. FREE DRINK.*

*The cost of this free drink will be deducted from your wallets on a pint-by-pint basis.

I'm up for it, just need plenty of notice.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

am thinking saturday two weeks 25 july in the oval - would be good for me as things on this one and next one - it also gives notice to anyone who fancies a meet up to make arrangements to be there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I'm always up for a few pints, hate going into city center though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

KamiKazi wrote: »
    I'm always up for a few pints, hate going into city center though

Im not keen on town either, but it's the most central to everyone, so I can compromise. Kates cottage across from connolly station is a nice place. Upstairs and you have it to yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Yeah I'm up for this, time/place dependant because my hours can vary from week to week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭doc crock

great idea , can t make it myself that weekend but will do if there is another organised

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cc1085

Sounds good but the Faugheen 50 Road Race championship is on that weekend so thats not to be missed.Maybe another time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Faugheen rules. I must scab the key for me grandfathers house sometime for it and annoy the locals.

Advertisement