Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wedding albums

• 08-07-2009 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone could give me any suggestions on where best to buy wedding albums from! ive had a look around the net and came accross one or two places but would like to view others.

cheers in advance
    32finn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

These are really cool.
    Click

Alternativly, you could get the prints printed to a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

cheers for that tallon, some nice stuff there.

what this about printed to a book?

Most places now will print photos to a book or an album from your digitals.
    As far as I know you can get it done online with fujipix and other sites

ill look into that, thanks again

No Prob.
    Tesco photo labs also do it, ask the people behind the counters, they're usually very helpful with showing you what they do

• Advertisement

is there anything tesco dont do lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73 ✭✭Boca

i've used these guys:
    photolabs

d

cheers boca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Hi Les, stcstc aka Steve from 360-dpi.com is quite good at producing albums. I have already requested one from him that I hope to have in August as I am off away on hols:D on Sat. He uses a leather album and laminates prints to the pages. I have seen it before and the quality is very high. Reasonable price too if you are serious about having a decent sample.

Cheers Rach, ill have a look at that.

Dont suppose you fancy takin me on hols with ye, i dont mind squezeing into a bag, honest lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

lol, sure why not, loads of room in the camera bag.... (NOT) I'll text you his number.

hahaha, cheers

hey guys, is there anywhere that you can walk into and physically see the albums?
    or have you anymore online suggestions, thanks again

Like I said, tesco can show you Pre-Printed ones. Any place that does them will have examples

hey tallon, what tesco did u see them? i was in tesco newbridge and there was nothing. is that edenderry, co. offaly you are in?

I dont think its in this one in Edenderry, but theres one in Maynooth and as far as I am aware, tullamore

ok, cheers lad, appreciate all your help

No bother, hope you get sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

there must be more options out there ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rusty Trombone

Check out Newbridge Silver's wedding album, I gave one as a present, along with the photos i took, very classy album for about 150 Euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

if you wanna do the book type album

and do it right

have a look at

www.bookedimages.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

Are there people or companies out there who will design a wedding album for you?

Say if I was to give them a CD of photos would they create an album for me? What kind of price would you be looking for here? I know it would be dependent on the album type but say for an average type album of 30 pages of 10x12 photos.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Ballyman

I now see that the link Steve gave above offer the service I was looking for!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

stcstc wrote: »
    if you wanna do the book type album

and do it right

have a look at

www.bookedimages.com

thats more like it.. Big thank you !!

anyone got any other companies ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

highcove in dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

i use asukabook.com who produce fantastic quality hardback, softback and leather covered albums.

http://www.redbootdesign.com/ design albums if you give them the photos you want in it

Advertisement