Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue web piercing

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

i have has my tongue web piercing done for a while now (7 months ) and i have been informed that it is only a temporary piercing and that it will eventually fall out or someing...

can anyone tell me if this is true or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

If it's done well it will stay in as long as you want it to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddyboy09

really!!!!

i have aquired a bit of scar tissue will that go away?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

I have mine done 4 or 5 years now. It was done well and so is as sturdy as the day I got it. I have a little bit of scar tissue aswell that never went away. Doesn't bother me though.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

One bit of advice I'll give you is if you have a barbell, check the balls on the ends regularly to make sure they're screwed on tight. One of mine screwed off and the bar came out, it's next to impossible to get back in yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Captain Aileen

I have also heard that. I have mine done for over 2 years, but the skin over it is getting less and less...and it feels like it will rip out soon. Do you know any one whos ripped out? A piecing friend of mine said they don't grow out, sometimes the bar is just too big

:D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 buddyboy09

i dont think ill have a problem with the balls falling off...when i went to get the bar changed the balls were so tight it took the piercer a half a hour to get it out.......she end up cutting my tongue with the clamp thing a few times:(:D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Yeah, they're a pain in the arse to change alright. My main problem is I've got a really small mouth, so it's even more awkward for the piercer to get at :( I miss my tongue web :(

Advertisement