Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perfume scam in tescos car park

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Sully wrote: »
    Also appeared in Waterford.. jesus these master criminals are hard at work!
    it true for waterford tho... well not the passing out bit, but people running after you trying to get you buy there perfume... sooooo annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Would there not be loads of stuff that could knock you out though from sniffing- ether for example.

It takes a lot for that to happen, thats why masks are used and its not easy to get your hands on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

just reading my native land forum and discovered this

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=85107&d=1247657701

seems we're not the only town its happening in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

patrickc wrote: »
    just reading my native land forum and discovered this

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=85107&d=1247657701

seems we're not the only town its happening in!!

I can't believe they are reporting this story, even more crazy is that it appears to be the front page. They don't have any witnesses or any proof. They just say if the rumours are true... haha.

How can newspapers print stuff like that without talking to one person that has seen it or more importantly the person it happened too. That is some terrible journalism really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

people just dont seem to get the fact that this isnt happening anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,897 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Tom10 wrote: »
    I can't believe they are reporting this story, even more crazy is that it appears to be the front page. They don't have any witnesses or any proof. They just say if the rumours are true... haha.

How can newspapers print stuff like that without talking to one person that has seen it or more importantly the person it happened too. That is some terrible journalism really
    To be fair, it's the 'Dundalk Leader'.. not 'The New York Times'

"Small-town" (no offence to Dundalk) newspapers should know better.. not often don't.

It's the same type of muck in Sligo's local "rags".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh it's a free paper too,wants headlines.. just like the carlow advertiser that is no more

Advertisement