Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Miguel beer in Limerick?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if san miguel can be bought in Limerick anymore? i remember seeing it a few years back but cant seem to find it anywhere now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Firefox10

I think i have seen it in tesco's in cresent s.c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

i think someone told me it can be got in centra in raheen....not sure if its the little bottles or the savage pint bottles....mmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Mac's on the Ennis Road had it a few weeks ago when I was in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I have to comment that I drank litres and litres of the stuff on holiday over the past 2 weeks and woke every morning with a clear head and no dodgy stomach thanks to Senor San Miguel :p & its 5% too - will be checking Tesco soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Oh god, not San Miguel!

Drank so much of that stuff when on holiday in Spain, 2 euro for a pint, cant go wrong!

But holy shít, i was getting the hangovers from hell after drinking that stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Light-weight! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Raiser wrote: »
    I have to comment that I drank litres and litres of the stuff on holiday over the past 2 weeks and woke every morning with a clear head and no dodgy stomach thanks to Senor San Miguel :p & its 5% too - will be checking Tesco soon!

same here, loved the stuff! cant go wrong with the price and volume of it over there!
    Aidric wrote: »
    Mac's on the Ennis Road had it a few weeks ago when I was in there.
    i checked in there last week and yer man told me they hadnt had it in stock for the last 6 years or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

i checked in there last week and yer man told me they hadnt had it in stock for the last 6 years or so!
    Strange that, I could have sworn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

i think someone told me it can be got in centra in raheen....not sure if its the little bottles or the savage pint bottles....mmmm

checked earlier on, was out that way.no luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

The cuckoo box in denmark street sell it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Wow did not know it originated in the Philippines,
    I always thought it was Spanish Beer.

I tried it as a teenager and hated the taste of it but bought it for going
    "bush drinking" as they had a special export version at the time which we
    mixed with Cider to make Snakebite :D have not tried it since.

Was it my imagination but I could have sworn the special export edition
    years ago was up around 9%

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Seen it in Dunnes on childers the other night...didn't get it. I did however get 6 500ml bottles of German weisbier for €7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

What about trying the off licencse by lidl on childers road its across from punches hotel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

Oh god, not San Miguel!

Drank so much of that stuff when on holiday in Spain, 2 euro for a pint, cant go wrong!

But holy shít, i was getting the hangovers from hell after drinking that stuff!

Preferred the Cruzcampo beer meself,though it isn't as popular here....

An File wrote: »
    Light-weight! :P

Coming from the guy who is too much of a pussy to drink beer?!

How about we settle our pety differences with a bottle of jager when i get back on monday?!

Drunken jet lag ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

How about we settle our pety differences with a bottle of jager when i get back on monday?!

Drunken jet lag ftw!

no man dont do it, happened me not too long ago. dont remember a precise date which backs up my point adequately.

Damn drunken jet lag

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Drunken jet lag ftw!

You're on! And I'll bring the tequila too! :P
    Iang87 wrote: »
    no man dont do it, happened me not too long ago. dont remember a precise date which backs up my point adequately.

Damn drunken jet lag

Seeing as I won't be the one with jet lag, I'm willing to take this one on :cool:

Haha sweet as man!

Im just after checking out of the hostel so im just sitting around on my laptop and my flight doesnt leave for another 11 hours, boo urns!

Advertisement