Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung tacco lite...

• 08-07-2009 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

ive lost my phone!!
    i now want to get a phone on the meteor network!
    i am considering buying this phone, so just wondering can anyone that has this phone shead some light on weather i should buy it or not...
    also how much call credit do you get with the phone???
    thanks..:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Yumm, sure want to try them new Low Fat Tacco Lites someday :L

Anyway in response to your question, have you tried the Samsung Tocco (the bigger brother of the Tocco lite?).

The menus are just like that, but stuff like the camera and functionality are cut down on it. Its alright for the money I think especially with free credit (€60 IIRC) but I'd try the Normal tocco first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

I got a tocco lite a few weeks ago and i think its a great phone for the money. I find textin easier than on my old phone, surprisingly. The menu responds quickly most of the time and the lack of a stylus doesn't seem to hurt it.

On the credit front btw, as an upgrade, afraid you only get 20€. Whats more, it comes in two 10€ bits so it won't even do for a months free texts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

ya il prob get either that or the LG cockie in the next couple of days:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Is it not 60euro call credit based on a port? if its new number or upgrade it's 10euro i think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    Is it not 60euro call credit based on a port? if its new number or upgrade it's 10euro i think.

Nope.

New Number: 10e upon registering
    Port: 10e upon registering, 20e per month for 6 months subject to 20e top up the previous month (20e must be all in one go)
    Upgrade: 10e upon registering, 10e next month subject to 20e (total) top up the previous month.

• Advertisement
Advertisement