Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary Nursing 2009: Has anyone heard anything back yet?.

Options
  • 08-07-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

If you applied as a mature student you now know that you had to apply through CAO this year and directlyto the college. I have been checking my CAO online all week for early round offers but no offers as of yet. Been working at a veterinary clinic as a trainee since April last year so i'm hoping i get a place but my gut tells me i wont get one. (or maybe the tiny odds is what makes me pessimistic).

Have any other mature applicants heard anything about when/if they will get a place?.......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 stamps

No im in the exact same boat as u mature student, working in a vet clinic as a trainee since march last year. No word yet? Its very nerve racking:eek:

Any luck pseudo????

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

i got offered a place on the vet nursing degree programme at UCD!. I am thrilled!!!!!!! :D Anyone else?!?!?!?!?! :D

me too, im soooo excited i cud burst, whats ur name i'll look out for u in sept?

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

send me a pvt msg stamps and we can chat there ;)

Now that its full time you think we're entitled to a grant of some kind?. I'm 27 and live away from home so it would be nice to have a grant. Athough they did say they may offer some students part time positions in order to be able to continue to work and earn money. I'd loooooove to be able to continue workin at my veterinary clinic and go to ucd at the same time. I've learned so much working as a trainee these yrs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement