Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Staff in Rush

Options
  • 09-07-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭

What's the story with all the uniformed Ryanair staff around Rush? I've noticed them around occasionally in the past few months but we seemed to have been inundated with them lately.

Do they have an office/base here?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Commuting to the airport?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

They do training with Dalmac(sp?) in Rush,

My friend worked there the last few years but they are making redundancies and she was let go in recent weeks :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

suzieb wrote: »
    They do training with Dalmac(sp?) in Rush,

My friend worked there the last few years but they are making redundancies and she was let go in recent weeks :-(
    Yeah and unfortunately, they didn't get enough Spanish students over this summer to place one with me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i must walk around with my head in the clouds..... never noticed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

suzieb wrote: »
    They do training with Dalmac
    Ah, that explains it - thanks suzie. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

dcr22B wrote: »
    Yeah and unfortunately, they didn't get enough Spanish students over this summer to place one with me. :(

Saw a sign up the other day looking for host families. Might be worth giving them a call. There seems to be less of the students about this year.

Tre financial situation must be hitting the French and Spanish also. It is very good for the local economy with families getting their allowance and they spend their pocket money locally.

Advertisement