Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad musicians at The Hideout, Kilcullen, Kildare

Options
  • 09-07-2009 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm looking for trad musicians to play at The Hideout on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons.

Love the idea of Horslips tribute band for Friday nights :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

Paid gig?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Tinwhistle*

Of course. What do you charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dangerus06

dont u think that place is boring enough

I'm hoping to get some really good Trad bands in on Fridays nights and Sunday afternoons. We've only been in a few weeks now, so it's early days...

Of course. What do you charge?

Sorry was just clarifying, wasn't trying to make an offer, I haven't the time unfortunately! May have some friends that'd be interested though.
    dangerus06 wrote: »
    dont u think that place is boring enough

If that's your opinion why are you in the trad forum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dangerus06

i like irish music by the way. good on u i didt know someone else had taken over. have u asked carol from naas about bands she used to book gigs for there i sure she have some for u

Banjopaul

I'd love to get a few musicians on board, thanks.

dangerus06 wrote: »
    i like irish music by the way. good on u i didt know someone else had taken over. have u asked carol from naas about bands she used to book gigs for there i sure she have some for u

Would rather find my own musicians, thanks anyway!

T*

Banjopaul

I'd love to get a few musicians on board, thanks.

Cool, well I doubt any of us would be able to do a weekly spot, cause of work committments etc, but we might be able to play monthly or on occassions Give me some time and I'll get back to you to see if I know anything.:)
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Rithim

pm sent

• Advertisement

banjopaul wrote: »
    Cool, well I doubt any of us would be able to do a weekly spot, cause of work committments etc, but we might be able to play monthly or on occassions Give me some time and I'll get back to you to see if I know anything.:)
    Paul

Rithim wrote: »
    pm sent

Added you on MySpace ;)

Paul

I could offer you a couple of dates in August?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 alomolloy

I'm looking for trad musicians to play at The Hideout on Friday nights and Sunday afternoons.

Love the idea of Horslips tribute band for Friday nights :D
    Hey Tinwhistler check us out on youtube, just type in Na Riadha and you'll get us

I could offer you a couple of dates in August?

Cool sounds good, I'll get back to you when I've talked to some of my friends.:)

Cool sounds good, I'll get back to you when I've talked to some of my friends.:)

Thanks Paul

T*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mgitarre

I'm based between Newbridge and Germany at the moment, trying hard to get a trad group going, if I've any luck with that, I'd love to play the Hideout...
    www.mairtinomurchu.ie

mgitarre wrote: »
    I'm based between Newbridge and Germany at the moment, trying hard to get a trad group going, if I've any luck with that, I'd love to play the Hideout...
    www.mairtinomurchu.ie

I've loads of contacts now Martin. When will you be in Kildare next?

Advertisement