Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Site with the irish radios.

• 09-07-2009 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi all :)

I am trying to make a site with all the Irish radio stations that broadcast through the Internet. First try -> www.irishradios.com
    Take a look at it and tell me what you think :)

Thanks!

Ps.The site is in wordpress and this is my first contact with this platform so dont judge me hard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'm gonna let this one go as you're a longstanding member and it's radio related, but we don't usually allow promotion, unseen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

unseen wrote: »

Looks good so far ..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 fm 1

Hi all :)

I am trying to make a site with all the Irish radio stations that broadcast through the Internet. First try -> www.irishradios.com

Thanks!

Ps.The site is in wordpress and this is my first contact with this platform so dont judge me hard.
    I like it very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭suimhneas

dont forget RTE radio na Gaeltachta
    There is another site dont know if you have seen it but its pretty comprehensive live-radio.net but has all the stations in case you forget some

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

I like it except I do not like the scrolling up on the middle right side. Anything that moves when I'm trying to read is very annoying.

Well done anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Don't forget the magical radio experience that is Spin South West. So magical that two thirds of the area it broadcasts to aren't even in the south west :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 873 ✭✭✭More Music

Might I suggest you visit the BCI website for a list of all licensed stations in the Republic (commercial and community).

It should help you to make a more complete list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Good website, great idea.

Any chance we could have the option to play the stations through Quicktime instead of WMP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

tbh wrote: »
    I'm gonna let this one go as you're a longstanding member and it's radio related, but we don't usually allow promotion, unseen.

Also he put my radio station on the top row..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭unseen

Thanks a lot guys :)
    I keep adding stations. Hopefully in a few days/weeks there will be a lot more.
    And i am thinking to categorize them in some way.

Also he put my radio station on the top row..
    :p link?

Sorry! I wont do it again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

:p link?

I'm involved with Near 90 fm.

The stream we have on our web cam has a much better audio quality by the way.

Oh really? I thought you were joking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Great modding call, fair play.

That site is invaluable to those of us who live abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Biffo The Bare

Just one thing, I like all of my eggs in one basket, so it would be useful to have a foreign radio stations section. I love listening to stations from little islands in the Pacific, or a Jazz station from New Orleans just for a change.

Just one thing, I like all of my eggs in one basket, so it would be useful to have a foreign radio stations section. I love listening to stations from little islands in the Pacific, or a Jazz station from New Orleans just for a change.

Sure :) Post some links. I've already added a few international radios in a different section.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Why not put this on your sig!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'd suggest adding the iRadio stations:

i105-107 - web site: www.i105107.ie - stream: http://89.238.146.150/i105107 (WMP)
    i102-104 - web site: www.i102104.ie - stream: http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?callsign=IRADIO (FLASH)

Advertisement