Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Football League - Without the Top 4

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Terrible gameweek - looked at my squad and not happy!!! So wildcard already used :D

Like the look of my team now - but prob still do crap!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

WOOT!! :D

oh captain my captain :D

Iago wrote: »
    WOOT!! :D

oh captain my captain :D

grrrrrrrr :mad:

seen that last night - well done :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

51, would've looked waay better this morning if I made Keane captain instead of Rodallega :( Fair play on the decision Iago.

Wildcard time, the team was built around GW2 but no way I'm keeping it for the season. I'm wondering if I should hop on the Defoe wagon, even though you'd think Keane would be slightly less susceptible to rotation being club captain.

hmmm.........all 11 played

young on 9 points (without bonus) as 2nd sub
    davies on 8 points (without bonus) as 3rd sub

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Disaster - 29 points

I'll give it one more week before the wildcard comes out

Went topheavy with Spurs and City this week, now who to pick as captain??

A tidy 46 points this week.... Bumps me up a wee bit :p

Captain Ade once agin does the biz.

Was looking at some of the other teams and Ozzie Ginolas team caught my attention... HE HAS 4 MAN CITY PLAYERS!!! I presume he had 3 prior to Lescotts transfer? Is that allowed to remain for remainder of season??

thewools wrote: »
    Was looking at some of the other teams and Ozzie Ginolas team caught my attention... HE HAS 4 MAN CITY PLAYERS!!! I presume he had 3 prior to Lescotts transfer? Is that allowed to remain for remainder of season??

Hadnt noticed that - must be a glitch as you can only have a max. of 3 from one club.
    It wouldnt have affected points as he has Shawcross as 1st sub who also got 6 points

Leave it with me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,049 ✭✭✭Unearthly

It's allowed till he transfers one of the Man City players out.

Same thing happened to me 2 years ago when I had Tevez plus 3 Man Utd players as he didn't move to Man Utd before I made the transfer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Absolute shocker.

Think I'm gonna wildcard it.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Absolute shocker.

Think I'm gonna wildcard it.

+ 1, 3 bad weeks in a row.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Adebayor, Defoe and Bent up front this week!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Adebayor, Defoe and Bent up front this week!

and yet you still have less points than me so far :P

[size=-12] mind you I also have Defoe and Bent (c)[/size]

hhhmmm....

36 points with Beattie (13) & Dunne (11) on the bench :(

Ireland came on for 7 minutes just as I thought Beattie was going to be subbed in!

• Advertisement

Its been a while since this thread has been used so I decided to bump it up a bit ;)

Just after looking at my Top4less team - I am not doing so good but I am not coming last :p (im 9th actually), I found this team hard to manage; perhaps I had too many players from the same clubs - Ill learn though and attempt to improve for next year :)

I am so so screwed this week :rolleyes:

9 PLAYERS :eek: not playing this week due to Villa, Spurs, M.City etc all not playing this gameweek :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Its been a while since this thread has been used so I decided to bump it up a bit ;)

Just after looking at my Top4less team - I am not doing so good but I am not coming last :p (im 9th actually), I found this team hard to manage; perhaps I had too many players from the same clubs - Ill learn though and attempt to improve for next year :)

I am so so screwed this week :rolleyes:

9 PLAYERS :eek: not playing this week due to Villa, Spurs, M.City etc all not playing this gameweek :(

thanks for bumping, i was wondering who I would contact for the winnings :D

ah it's great craic alright, i'm in 3rd i think, going from 8th to 2nd one week, then having about 3 players the next!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Getting VERY tight at the top.

Advertisement