Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hurling on the Beach

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

i was talking about the hurlers. Most Wouldnt go near children if they thought that they were going to cause serious harm. And from the stupidity and ignorance of some of your posts, I Wouldnt be suprised if you actually did park your ass beside hurlers playing on the beach. I dont fully understand your point. First your saying that hurlers should not play on the beach and keep to the pitch, full stop. And then you say, ah sure its grand as long as they stay away from me. You love changing your opinions...

FFS,memory of a goldfish have we :rolleyes: perhaps ye should flick back to the chat we were havin yeterday....now im bored talkin to a wall, enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    FFS,memory of a goldfish have we :rolleyes: perhaps ye should flick back to the chat we were havin yeterday....now im bored talkin to a wall, enjoy

yeah i guess 'we' do.. :D Oh well you seem to enjoy writing ignorant posts. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Big Ears wrote: »
    Well Limerick beat Tipp by 1 point and then themselves only lost the Munster Final to Cork by 1 point.

Tipp also won division 3 this year so will be playing Division 2 League football next year. Dublin only narrowly avoided playing in the same division next year.

Although with that said Tipp lost by a point to Sligo today, which is quite a poor result for the current Tipp team. Anyway I wasn't saying Tipp are World beaters just a lot better than we used to be.

yeah, i understand. They aint no kerry. But sure, maybe next year. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

Duh!!! Is it a prerequisite to be a dumbass to also play/enjoy hurling, or is it too many whacks on the head from the sliothat/hurl??? cause theres a definite link judgin by these posts....

I said Id call the cops, NOT the emergency services :rolleyes:
    Most of the cop shops actually have a direct line ye know

Didn't yuo say yesterday that your daughter played hurling... Does that mean she's a dumbass too...

Most Garda stations have a direct line... And I suppose you have every station's number saved in your phone, ready to call them when you see the dangerous villains out with they're hurleys. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

Duh!!! Is it a prerequisite to be a dumbass to also play/enjoy hurling, or is it too many whacks on the head from the sliothat/hurl??? cause theres a definite link judgin by these posts....

I said Id call the cops, NOT the emergency services :rolleyes:
    Most of the cop shops actually have a direct line ye know

was this shower of pure and utter hooligans playing hurling on a beach in america?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

more anti irish racism polluting boards everyday, discriminatory comments like the original post should be banned from boards, why is it acceptable??? "boggers and culchies" , why stop there, insult the blacks and the browns as well you disgraceful prejudiced pr*ck

Advertisement